«Discovered with BRO» competition
Go exploring with your wheelchair and be in with a chance of winning great prizes. With some luck, you could win a day trip with BRO, a travel voucher, or useful travel accessories for your next adventure.
We encourage you to travel with your wheelchair to places that are special to you. Special because you might only be able to visit them thanks to the wonderful features of BRO. Or you can show us places you would’ve liked to visit but are inaccessible with your wheelchair model. Capture images of the barriers that stand in your way on your adventure or how you overcome them with BRO. Whether you’re driving to your university or cruising over the Great Wall of China doesn’t matter.
Info, rules & guidelines
Do you have questions? We’ve got answers.
How can I participate?
To enter the Discovered with BRO competition, you must upload at least one photo or video taken of you and your wheelchair (BRO or other wheelchairs) in a special place by the time of the competition deadline. Post your entry with the hashtag #DiscoveredWithBRO on at least one of the approved social media platforms and indicate where the footage was taken.
Where can I upload my footage?
You can upload the photos, clips, and videos with the hashtag #DiscoveredWithBRO on the following platforms:
Entries you post on other platforms will not be considered for the competition.
What can I win?
You can already win various great prizes during the competition. Further information will be published on our channels on an ongoing basis. To ensure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram.
After the competition, three main winners will be chosen from the top-rated entries. The prizes are an adventurous day trip with BRO, a special travel voucher and useful travel equipment.
What kind of photos, clips and videos can I submit?
It doesn’t matter if you take your content with a mobile phone, a digital camera or even a reflex camera – the main thing is to show at least one person with a wheelchair (no matter if that’s BRO or any other model) and how this person(s) is/are confronted with obstacles in some way or overcome these obstacles. It is about your experience, the quality of the photos and videos is secondary.
Start and end date.
The competition will start on 1 March 2023 (00:01) and end on 3 November 2023 (23:59).
How many photos, clips, and videos can I submit?
The “Discovered with BRO” competition is active continuously until the end date and you can submit an unlimited number of entries.
Are there things I should not submit?
By entering, you agree that your submission will comply with the content restrictions listed below and that Scewo AG may, in its sole discretion, remove any submission and disqualify an entrant from the contest if it believes that your submission does not comply with the content restrictions.
The submission must not contain material that infringes the rights of any other party, including but not limited to the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property rights or civil rights:
- The submission must not disparage Scewo AG, Scewo Germany GmbH or any other person or party in any way;
- The submission must not contain any material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libellous or abusive;
- The entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The submission must not contain material that is unlawful or violates the laws, regulations or, if applicable, the socialist morals of any country in which the submission was created;
- The entry must not promote illegal drugs or firearms (or their use), activities that appear unsafe or dangerous, or a particular political agenda or message;
- The entry must be consistent with the image and values of Scewo AG and must be consistent with and fulfil the purpose of the competition.
Determination of Winners.
At the end of the competition period, all eligible entries will be judged by Scewo AG. All entries will be judged based on the following evaluation criteria:
- Interactions generated with your entry (likes, views, comments and shares).
- Presentation of the obstacle or the overcoming of this obstacle
Three main winners will be selected from the top-rated entries. They will be notified of their prize within a reasonable period of time by the official Scewo account on one of the channels on which they entered the competition.
Changes to the conditions of participation.
Scewo AG reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time and without prior notice.